7.5 in Ruger Redhawk in 357 MAGNUM Alert

Boo586

Just saw this a few minutes ago! Somebody out in California has a 7.5 inch Ruger Redhawk in 357 magnum for sale on GunBroker.com! I wish I had extra money to get it but wanted to share the info with my TFL Family so they could get a chance to get it if interested.

Please disregard this post if you already saw the listing on Gunbroker.com.

Hope somebody here wants it.

Boo586

A nice revolver.

A good buy, too, if it can be had for the opening bid of $400.

I paid $525 for my 5.5" NIB Redhawk .357 on Auction Arms and I love it! I'd been looking for one for years!

I found what was basically a steal on a 7.5 barrell Redhawk .357 not long ago! Got it for $285 with a box of ammo and a pistol rug to fit it! I don't think the shop knew what they had, or maybe it was on consignment and the owner didn't know, or care. Either way, I didn't ask any questions!! :D

R6

Redhawk in .357 Magnum

I can be very wrong but,it is my understand that Ruger made only 5,000 Redhawks in 357 Magnum. The local gunshop/range had one [UNFIRED and in the box] for $695.

MINE IS AWESOME

I remember handling one years ago and laughing to myself "who needs this big honkin' thing".

Me.

Sooooo accurate, able to handle my insanity, and accurate. Did I mention accurate?
Can launch bullets very fast. And accurately.

If anyone is looking for a perfect deer gun but can't handle heavier recoil quick buy one.

I swapped a like new Model 27 for my ruger 5.5" Redhawk and I have never fired mine, even though I have owned it since the early 80s. What are they worth these days, does anybody have an idea?

7th

CAUGHT IN ACT

Found one last year; $525. Year before found a NIB for $550. Have three 357's (one a 7.5" Redhawk) already; wife is NOT dumb, and knew another 357 would just be a toy.
Smart wife.
Still want one (just because I have a Milt Sparks holster for my other 5.5" Redhawks) for IPSC.

Back