6" Windicator front sight compatability??

kirkcdl

I just got a 6" Windicator 357,and I'd like to put a fiber optic front sight on it.EAA doesn't list a replacement sight,but unlike the 4" I have,which is a fixed sight,this one is removable...Are there any revolver gurus out there that might know what other guns use a compatible sight?It attaches using a set screw that's located to the rear of the sight.I know I have the option of sight paint but I'd prefer fiber optic if it's at all possible...The only similar looking sights I've found were on the Ruger single 10 rimfire and the S&W 500,however,the photos I've found don't show those sights from an angle that makes a determinatioon possible...Thanks in advance for any ideas...

Thanks,Wild Cat,EAA actually does have wood grips,and they're pretty nice.I have a pair on both my 4 and 6 inch guns...I will contact Weihrauch abot the sights,I know they're the manufacturer,but I haven't seen the site you linked to,the only site I found with a Gargle search was for their high end air guns...Thanks

Back