6-o'clock Carry - Input 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

malibu

Inactive
I don't get it. You got 3 pages of posts saying it's not a good idea and you start another one to prove what ?
I can't see any advantage in 6 o'clock carry vs 4-5 oclock. Other then being lot more uncomfortable and slower.

OK alot more slower is your input. Other issues can trump a few seconds.
If absolute speed is the most critical, then by all means do not carry 6-o'clock.

Re-posting NOT to prove nothing . . . but to hear any current ideas - if you don't have any, then why respond ?

Hardly a settled topic definitively settled for every 2nd Amendment advocate on the face of the earth, I would think.
Even if this is a topic that ended discussion years ago, well then is this a forum or too hot of a topic ?

I will be carrying 6-o'clock - any limitations may be offset by particular advantage.
Carrying with a back pack is good conceal carrying too, and they are pretty popular around here.

Left hand side draw or right hand side draw - any suggestions . . . reverse draw or not ?
is where I be at . . . in the discussion, if anyone has input.

Thank you for your input in advance .

You've had two threads closed about the same topic.

If you want to carry 6:00 then carry 6:00.

You can tape it to the back of your head for all I care.

Can you just give up?

This kind of behavior is not tolerated on this forum.

You have people from all walks of life here. All here to talk about what we love and help others. There's no need for you to keep on with this. It was shut down twice for a reason.

Most people don't like small of back carry. Accept it. If you still want to carry that way, fine. Do it.

This thread is going to get shut down again. You'll most likely be banned.

A lot of other forums give smart ass responses and aren't as alive on all topics as this one. You're part of a great forum. Let it go man.

Current ideas?

As in, more current than those ideas posted before your version 2.0 thread was closed about 2 hours ago?

I'm sure those two hours have resulted in everyone's opinions, theories, and practices changing dramatically.

Oh, wait...

To quote Tom in his closing message from V2.0:

"This is a continuation of a thread that was justifiably closed. I allowed this one to continue in the hopes that someone had new or novel information on this issue. None has been brought forth."

Please take that as a hint that a V4.0 should NOT be forthcoming.

Thank you, and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back