5mm Rem cartridges

arkbound

Inactive
:confused: HI GUYS, I just moved to Arkansas and found a couple of boxes of 5mm magnum rimfire cartridges. Their in the original boxes, 50 rounds to a box. I don't have the gun anymore but it was fun to shoot. Anyone know what their worth? Or know anyone that would be interested?

If the cartridge is the discontinued one, the last I heard they're in the $$ per round category.

If you want, advertise in the For Sale forum here and at THR. Or maybe do the EBay thing...

Art

The last ones I saw, about 3 or 4 years ago, were hollowpoints and the gun shop wanted $50 a box. They had about a case on the shelf and said they had already sold 2 cases to one customer. A couple of weeks later I went back in and they were all gone.

JT

I have a 5mm magnum and havent shot it for years ( after hearing what the ammo cost now, and its being disconntinued). I have 250 rounds left. Its a shame too cause what a great little round it is. I heard rumors last year that Remington was going to have a limited run of 5mm but that seems to have fallen through. I am never going to part with this gun, its just going to continue getting oiled and stay nice. How much might you want for the ammo?

Back