577/500 Bertram unprimed brass ?

Mr.XD9mm

Greetings everyone I have come across 18 unprimed 577/500 Bertram brass casings. I was wondering what my best option would be for reselling. On Midway USA they do not have any in-stock but each are running $6.50 for each which the above would calculate to a $117 face value. Wasn't sure if there is a market for these rounds anymore or where the best place to post them at?

Thanks in advance.

You can try eBay or Gunbroker.
Not ebay. At least not currently.
From https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/firearms-accessories-policy?id=4277
(Emphasis added to find the section on brass)
What is the policy?

The following are not allowed:

Firearms of any type
Parts and accessories for assault weapons, including blueprints and instructions
Any part or accessory in violation of local law
Firearm receivers, even if incomplete
Ammunition for firearms, including bullets, cartridges, casings, shells, and hulls
The following firearm accessories are not allowed:
Frames, kits used to create a firearm, polymer 80 frame kits, flash suppressors, silencers, sears, high capacity magazines that accept more than 10 rounds (even if they have been modified to accept fewer), magazine extenders, bump fire stocks, grenade launchers, and pistol conversion kits
The following accessories for semiautomatic pistols are not allowed:
Barrel shrouds, forward pistol grips, and threaded barrels

Ah! It used to be a path. Thanks for posting their current policy.

I should mention the OP can, as a member in good standing, of course, use TFL's Gunshow forum or this forum to try to sell them.

What length are the cases?
I know someone looking for 577-500 3-1/8".

You may be able to bypass the auction and classified listings altogether.

FrankenMauser let me measure them for you and I'll post some pictures as well after I get off duty tomorrow when I finish my 12 hour special.

What length are the cases?
I know someone looking for 577-500 3-1/8".

You may be able to bypass the auction and classified listings altogether.
Yes Sir it is 3 and 1/8" length. I tried posting a picture of the brass but it said security token missing even though it was a jpeg picture. But, yes it has the Kangaroo symbol at the back of the casing they are unprimed, and when measuring the end of the length is the first small line after the 3" mark for it being 3- 1/8". I can email pictures to you.

Last edited:
You can PM FrankenMauser. Just click on his name where it is underlined in blue in the box to the left of his posts, and select "Send a private message to Frankenmauser" from the flyout menu. That way you can discuss sale details privately if they happen.

Sorry, guys. I got busy with some things and forgot about this.
PM received.

Mr.XD9mm, edit your post and delete your email address, unless you want spam from every corner of the internet.

Back