50 cal tradtions hawkins woodman trouble

Radio123

Inactive
Is anyone having a problem with the lock aslembly breaking,i don't know the name of the part ,it's the part that has the two slots that the sear locks onto, the first slot is when its at half cock and the second slot is when its at full cock
its has only about 30-35 rounds fired out of it so far.The tip of the second slot is what is is breaking off not allowing the lock to stay in the full cock position,when it broke the first time ,found out the hard way,Anyway i orderd a new lock from traditions ,that one done the same thing,the rifle was made in 07
I didn't make any ajustments to it as it was factory set according to the manual
the double set triggers were working the way they should.
Going to call traditions about it and see what they say ,its still under warrenty
but if that part is going to keep breaking then that's not going to help much
So if anybody has a solution for me to solve the problem it would greatly appreaciated,
Love shooting it ,bulls eyes with prb at 100 ydrs ,forgot to tell ya its a
percussion

Keep working with them....my son and I had some problems with his Hawken and they worked with us until it was a great shooter now....Just stick with them, may have to just box it up and send it back, but they will get it right for you.

Back