50 cal. FA Assault Drills

Do not forget the equally deadly full auto 9m/m (3/8inch) magazine fed (powered) drill. With these deadly items, you don't even need a wall plug to operate them, just a recharged battery pack. These can be carried concealed and brought into action without warning. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

I'm going to have to buy another safe! I didn't realize that my Super Sawzall was the evil killer that it is. I thought I was feeling strange vibrations the last time I used it. Funny me, I thought it was the nail I was going through that caused the strange sensations I felt. Now I know better. I also have several of those unregistered full auto 9mm and .50 cal drills. I even have several hammer drills, are they even worse in that they also bludgeon whilst drilling? I almost forgot about my electric brad nailer, though it is only semi-automatic. Thank goodness I resisted the sales pitch of those death merchants at the hardware store and didn't purchase a nail gun. :)

Many thanks for posting the link to Bob Frenchu's page. I'd been trying to find that for some time, since my bookmark file got zapped! Backup your bookmarks, fellas!

G-Freeman,
I'm dying!!! That was the funniest thing I ever saw. Oh man!! I cant stop laughing.

But seriously, that was just a satire right?

G-Freeman,
I'm dying!!! That was the funniest thing I ever saw. Oh man!! I cant stop laughing.

But seriously, that was just a satire right?

Thanks for the post and link!!

Back