.50 BMG Rifles

I have been very happy with my LAR, though I really don't shoot it enough to justify the money that was spent on it.

I would suggest a serious plan to make use of it, my initial plans were only sketchy at best and I ended up leaving it set up on its tripod and using it as a coat rack for the better part of the last few years. (no, really)

The first question is "How much money are you going to spend?" The next question is "Can I afford the 2 dollars a bullet?" Then can you ask the most important question, " Which One???" The number of different models is quite large. I suggest you go to the local book store, Hastings or Barns & Noble, and pick up a book and research the different rifles out now, McMillan, Barrett has several models including semi-auto, and Browning just released their M2 in semi-auto. If you want more info on fifties and some really cool pictures try

http://www.fcsa.org/
This is the Fifty Calibre Shooters Association and they have the best info on wildest custom and stock military rifles on the web that I have found. Check them out!!

------------------
I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.

Back