440 cor bon Desert Eagle

oberkommando

Looking for non-tactical gun to have some fun with and heard that the non rimmed cartridges like the 440 feed better out of magazines. And how bout that TIN finish [Titanium Nitride] anyone have it and would it just wipe clean with a cloth.

I got the black tac stuff already so dont need to hear about the pimp gun stuff.

Is this same or similar velocity as 44mag?

:::drools:::

My dream gun....... Mmmmmmmmmm....

I'm a big Desert Eagle fan, have a .44 Made in Iseral Mark 1 Desert Eagle. Had it re-blued and retro fitted with some modern parts, bigger slide release, hook shaped safety, and some nice Houge rubber grips.

I would love one in .440... and .50... just wish I had the money for it, lol

-Frank the Spank

Glad I stumbled upon this post (seeing positive comments on the Titanium Gold finish is a good thing)- I'm ordering one of these next week-no distributors carry this finish (because of cost and the wacky factor). Magnum Research quoted me 3 months to get it, but my dealer sais that distributors like RSR have preference with MR and usually get the guns in a month or so (don't know why they quoted me 3 months though)- they are a very disorganized company (I learned that when I had a Mark XIX awhile back).

Back