43 Machine Gun Test

WCGS

Washington County Machine Guns tested 43 machine guns with one take yesterday.. check this OUT:

https://youtu.be/bmeRROzi_4k

We will do this again in the spring with 47+ MG's during our yearly Machine Gun Test day, which is open to the public for free.

Bet you needed a grinectomi to surgically remove the smile off your face after that. Hate to think of the ammo cost of that cover fire. Lots of nice rifles, thanks for sharing, think I got a chubby. Couple of malfunctions for the blooper reels, you handled them well. I saw a 50 in the lower left of frame, was waiting for that to be full auto also :(. Where can I see this awesome display of rattle gats? Washington co, PA?

Cool, and thanks.
Watching the Glock 18, it's pretty clear it's difficult to control and may be inherently dangerous.

^^I noticed that.....barely under control.
I always love seeing the Kriss Vector on full auto, so smooth and fast, as it was born to run.

This video is refreshingly honest in showing all the jams.

That’s one of the realities of owning a machine gun. You get lots of jams and stoppages, no matter how well the owner maintains the gun.

Today's arrival. You know it's going to be a good day when the UPS package has FN packing tape. Here's our factory NEW FN M249 Para SAW machine gun:

IMG_4152.jpg

IMG_4155.jpg

IMG_4156.jpg

IMG_4157.jpg

IMG_4158.jpg

IMG_4159.jpg

Back