41 Magnum S&W Mountain Gun

Ken,

I bought a 625 MG in .45 acp last August for $535 out the door at a local gun show. The same dealer had a .41 for the same price.

Nice gun...

Joe

I think I got mine late in 1999, when they first came to my range.
BTW I really like mine; it retired my M58 from 1968.
Did I say I really, really like the MG?

[Edited by G33 on 02-10-2001 at 06:12 PM]

Love them Mountain Guns! :) I have one in .44 Magnum, .45 LC, and .45 ACP. But unfortunately not in .357 Magnum or .41 Magnum. Too bad! Maybe some day I'll find those "missing" MGs.

Jimmy's got the same bug as me - MG Fever. I've spent the last two years looking for a 686+ version, only to hvem snatched out from under me right before I could call about them. The 41Mag 657 version is definitely my favorite MG!

.41 *&* Mod 657MG

Nice gun, fer shur, and $535 is about right. I just can't bring myself to buy any NEW *&*s, any more.

Soon as the limeys dump the company (which may be reeeeal soon, the way their sales are going) and when they come back into the fold, I'll be ordering one. Sorry to throw in my political 2 cent's worth, but if we don't stand up on this one, the rest of the mfgrs will cave, also.

Ok, Terry ... I'll bite. Never heard of a .44 Spl. MG, only the 624 in MG trim. What's the model no. and when was it made? Does it have the correct markings? Tell me sumpin' I don't know ... :D

Back