4 mins 31 sec

zeisloft

My new record for case skinning a coyote. I have been trying to break 4 and 1/2 for about a year now and came close durring the winter when I was skinning more in a settin but I'd always fumble somewhere. My previous best was 4 and 39. Ive heard of people doin one in 4 or less but never got to ask HOW. Anyone got a better time?
~z

Depends if you are going to dock me for holes :)

No, I don't know of anyone faster. To tell you the truth, fur handling is becoming a scarce skill, it might be hard to find anyone who can case a coyote, period.

I know a Marine Sniper (Vietnam) who turned fur buyer then turned junk dealer, so naturally he is one of the most interesting men I have ever met. I hope to have him critique my efforts this fall, and see if I can't add some new skills to my resume.

Do you handle other pelts?

Coyotes and bobcats mainly, coyotes mainly. Ive done coons, opposums, badgers, and fox. Mainly just a hobby, I hardly make any $ at it these days. However, in college (graduated last year) I made quite a bit bounty hunting coyotes, bobcats, and feral hogs. It does (fur) seem to be comming back around though. Prices were up last yr.
~z

Back