4 LEO's Down !

• Thread starter Thread starter HS
  • Start date Start date

HS

Date Line Australia, 11:25 pm
Four Australian Police Officers have just been shot on the outskirts of Bendigo.
One is on the way to Hospital but the other 3 can't be retrieved as the area is still unsecured.
(Sarcasm Mode)
Gosh, with the gun "buyback" such a success I guess the gunman used an "EVIL" bolt action rifle.
The Antis are gunna have a field day with this one ! :(
Hope the shooter was an UNLICENCED certified NUTTER for all "our" sake.
Post more on this when it comes to hand....

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

Just said the policeman they got is alive.
Hopefully they werea bad shot and the others were wounded.

If this was a seige situation it will be interesting to see how he managed to get 4 police.

On the North Coast of NSW a few years ago 2 policeman were shot and killed in a similar situation. Turned out they both fired a number of shots but missed, that's what led to Police getting Glocks in NSW.
Unfortunately NSW Police aren't highly trained with pistols - just ask anyone who has seen them shooting at a range.

Wewill have to wait and see what happened here.
Lets hope we don't get the blame for what happened again.

Victoria has just had a state election - theresult isstill undecided - whoever governs will need the support of at least one(for liberals) or 3(for labour) indeperndents to form government.
If any of them are anti gun gun owners in Victoria are doomed.

Well, I think the result is fore-ordained. The gun owners will be the losers no matter
what the situation. I have yet to see any situation where the gun owners were not the cause. As long as the liberals control the media, the sheeple will never get the true
story.

------------------
If you can't fight City Hall, at least defecate on the steps.

RA, I agree w Oatka. It doesn't matter, in your country or ours, what the truth is, the anti-gun spin is always gonna come out on top.

Hopefully, irrespective of that, your courageous LEOs will survive to defend your laws another day. Our hopes and prayers are with them.

Yep, the guy was a certified wacko according to his neighbours - Who also state that he repeatedly voiced his intention of having a Firefight with the Police !
Now I know it's Un-Aussie to dob someone in but geez I wish some people would use an ounce of commonsense & tell the Police when someone boasts about how the're gonna get a kick outa shooting people... :(
Good news is that the LEO's are doing ok - 1 GSW to the lung, 2 to the abdomen & 1 in the ankle - That's one shot per Officer.
This all started by the assailent, 36yo John Wason beating his 70yo Father senseless.
His Dad is in Hospital in Critical condition.
Reality Mode.
2 cheers for Wason saving "us" some money on Court costs & Prison accomodation !
Wish all @ass #oles would take this option before the fact !
Pity Martin Bryant (Port Athur) wasn't such a man. :(

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

Back