4 Day Defensive Handgun Training

45Gunner

I have just completed my third annual 4 day defensive handgun training course at a world renown Firearms Training Institute. I first attended this course three years ago and was able to muster up 7 of my friends to attend with me. Last year I was able to increase that number to 9 and this year there were 16 of us that trained together. The word is out amongst my gun club as I have tried to impress upon everyone how value recurrent training can be. I am opening up the recurrent training to members, family members and all friends and acquaintances of those that would like to attend. I thought this might present a great opportunity to train with those that are members of the Firing Lines Forums that would like to train and to meet other fellow Firing Line Forums members. I need a total of 44 shooters in order to have a complete training class with our own range and our own cadre of Instructors. This training program is suitable for shooters of all experience levels, from the novice to the very experienced. The Institute is in Nevada about a one hour drive west of Las Vegas. I have picked Nov. 14, 2016 as the start date for the class. (Weather is the prime factor and this year it was incredibly hot for three out of the four days. I am hoping for cooler weather in November.) As one can imagine, there is a tremendous amount of logistics involved in organizing this. If you have an interest, you can PM me. I am not affiliated with nor do I represent this Institute. I just think it is a place that presents excellent training...Front Sight Firearms Training Institute. If you are already a member there, great. If not, I may be able to provide information where you can purchase a lifetime membership.

I would like to go, I have some prepaid certificates still for the 4-day class. Won't make it down there till next year tho. Have fun!!

Back