3rd party barrels for P320C

TrueBlue711

Looking to replace my Sig P320C barrel with a threaded barrel. The threaded factory barrel is just as expensive as a lot of 3rd party barrels I'm seeing. I've never replaced pistol barrels before, so I'm not sure who makes pistol barrels that are just as good as the factory or better.

A few companies I'm seeing are: Sig (of course), Faxon, TRYBE, Griffin Armament, SilencerCo, Killer Innovations, Grey Ghost Precision.

EDIT: Also looking for threaded S&W M&P40 barrels. This one seems to be a hard find!

Last edited:
I've got Silencerco barrels in both of my P320s, they've been just fine so far. As a matter of fact, I need to order one for a glock as well.

I'm familiar with Faxon from the AR-15 world. They have a good reputation there, maybe not as fancy as a Keruger, Lilja, or Hart. But in the AR world, the impression I get from looking around is they're usually regarded as a few steps above Palmetto State Armory and Bear Creek Arsenal, maybe just a bit pricier than Ballistic Advantage, but perhaps not up to Criterion Barrel standards and up. But as you know, price doesn't always tell the whole tale.

For my M&P40c, I once bought a Storm Lake conversion barrel. For your full size, if you want accuracy first, I'd look for something that is oversize that you can file down the barrel hood (or hand it to your gunsmith) for a tight fit. A gunsmith fit barrel. I think Apex Tactical, which might be the most well known M&P pistol aftermarket company, offers semi drop in barrels (this usually means drop in) or gunsmith fit barrels. I don't know if KKM or Stormlake still make M&P barrels but you can look (those used to be well known for conversion to 9mm barrel). Then Barsto would be top of the line that I'm aware of in pistol barrels. What generation and exact barrel length of your pistol will likely matter. Good luck.

Back