37 mm launcher :)

customaquatics

were going to get ready to heavy modify my AK-47 an the gun shop said something bout a underbarrel launcher. im in illinois an i don't believe we need the license to have one. an were would we be able to buy one at?

No federal license is required, but illinois has pretty restrictive laws compared to anywhere in Dixie.

I had one years ago. it was a toy, and a relatively expensive toy to play with.

I would like to get a Short barrel 12 ga pump shotgun to mount under an AR, that would have real utility with buckshot, flares, or other specialty rounds.

They can either mount up on a rail or you can clamp them to the barrel (of an AR anyway) with the M203 fore grip. I've looked into them a few times and intend to buy one when I start trying to put together a clone of my old service rifle.

cause i want to do the rail mount if i can along with a grip. but it looks so long i prolly wont be able to do the grip. i just cant wait to get my AK done an see the looks i get at the range!

I had a full sized one that attached to the barrel with a clamp and two aluminum spacers, and it walked forward every time I shot more than a few rounds. I had fabricated various replacment clamps that mostly worked but I eventually sold it because of PITA factor.

I'd mount it to the rails, if possible. The barrel mount is nearly impossible to secure. That's just my experience. I have one - phase I went through. Phase is over and I have no use for the heavy flare launcher.

Back