.35rem Ammo in stock?

vc1911

Inactive
Rifle season begins here next week and I've shot all of my ammo making my little reference chart.

Has anybody here found any in stock?

I got this rifle last spring (marlin 336) and was really looking forward to using it this season.
v

35 Rem ammo has been spotty for years. With most of the ammo companies working as hard as they can to produce more popular ammo I don't see it getting much better any time soon. I'd say it may become a reloaders only round before long, but I don't even see 35 caliber bullets often. Especially RN needed for the 35 rem.

I picked up a never shot 336 last month. Thought I had done good on it till i went to look for some ammo.... I finally found some leverevolution ammo for it at a local shop. Bought 2 boxes. Nowhere online had any in stock a few weeks ago.

My local pawn shop has it fairly reliably.

However, upon a limited investigation, Gander Mountain, Bass Pro, Cabelas, nor Wal-Mart stock it in store, at least in central Georgia.

vc1911 --- You've might have been the shooter I talked to at our range last Saturday --- who asked the same question --- Natchez or Palmetto Armory ring a bell?

Agree with jmr40 - I've had trouble finding 35Rem around the Chicago area for years. Finally, just started reloading it.

al

Just an fyi for you guys: I backordered 3 boxes of Leverevolution from Cabelas Nov 6th, they arrived yesterday.

I solved my .35 Rem ammo issue with a chambering reamer.

My 35 Rem CVA Hunter is now a .358 Winchester. Actually .358 ammo is rarer than finding .35, but it is based on the .308 case which become .358 with one pass of a sizing die.

.35 Remington brass is an odd diameter and selling for a buck a case some places.

cheifr about a month and a half ago you could've made some money on gunbroker! We were desperate at the beginning of rifle season.

Back