358 JDJ/358 Bellm

Contender

Has anybody done any load development with these cartridges here? What would be a good powder to start with for say 200 or 225 grain bullets?

Thanks for any info.

Gemihur,

If you click on the member's name at the left edge of the post you will get a flyout menu that gives you a link you can click on to see the member's public profile. In the public profile, you can click on the Statistics tab, and at the bottom, it shows when the member last logged on. For Contender, it was May 18, 2004, so it is unlikely he will see your post. SKR last logged in on in November 17, 2000, so he is even less likely to see it. Many folks have had their email addresses change since then, so they may not even get notification of the post.

But, hope springs eternal, so never say never.

Most all JDJ stuff went out the door in Indiana when Rifle became ok for Deer .
I sold my 358 Out of state just to get a better price .

Woody'sDad,

To make an address into a link, just put URL tags around it. They look like this:

[url]http://somesiteofinterest.com[/url]

The first tag, [url] tells the BBS software that what follows is a URL. The second tag adds the "/" in front of "url" to tell the software the end of the URL has been reached and not to consider any additional text as part of the address. All tags on this BBS software work that way. The tags are not case sensitive.

In this instance, I put the tags in for you, so you can click to edit your post and you will see them. When they are in use, they disappear from what is seen in the post.

Back