357SIG in a 40S&W HK USP COMPACT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried to use an aftermarket 357SIG barrel in their H&K 40S&W USP COMPACT? I see that Barsto is making a an aftermaket barrel for the copmpact and was wondering if this would work in my USPC 40.

I seem to remember hearing that unlike the SIG 229 the H&K mags might not properly feed the 357SIG rounds...

Silly that HK is not offering to sell conversion barrels....

Anyone out there tried it?

Thanks,

Ben

When I went to .357 sig in my glock 22 I had trouble getting the first round to feed. The bullet kept nosediving on me. I got pissed and thought about it fo awhile and what I came up with is that the spring didn't lift the front of the follower enough. I dissembled my mag and bent the front of the spring at a 45 degree angle and reinstalled it. No more problems after that, for awhile anyway every once in a while I'll have to take the mag. apart and do it again. Hopefully when I get my Wolf springs I will not have to worry about it again.

P.S. my 21 did this also when I went to 400 Cor-Bon. Same trick to fix it.

Shot the USP compact in 357 SIG. HK says the mags are different. I know lots of people had probs getting the full size mags to work w 357 SIG.

I am shooting Glocks. Have 2 G32s w 2 Glock 40 barrels. All my 40/357 ammo works fine in all my mags; 10 rd 40, 10 rd 357, hicap 40s. Lucky me. :)

------------------
>>>>---->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back