.357 sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesGang

Inactive
I was wondering if anyone had any information on the Taurus PT-957, a small/medium frame .357? Also, how would you compare the Glock 33 to the compact Sig Sauer .357? I have read the FBI results of the .357, and I am very impressed. I am in the market for a .357 sig compact auto. Should I spend the money on the Glock or save a little and go with Taurus? I have had several Taurus auto's, I have no complaints with them. Any assisance would be appreciated! Thanks!

------------------
James

James,

I have a brand new in the box Sig P239 in .357SIG for sale...

It is advertised on this site...

Check it out if you wish.

I have two of these pistols and I have found them to be an outstanding creation!

If you you're interested I can e-mail you with more details.

I'd try the Glock out at a range and see if you like it. If you have never shot a Glock you might find the trigger to be somewhat unorthodox. They are very well built pistols, more so than any Taurus pistol on the market. You would not go wrong by investing in this gun because after all, it is an investment.

Well, if you've has good luck so far with Taurus, then I'd go for the Taurus. Their warantee should ensure you have a good gun. I've seen unreliable Gocks, Sigs, and Taurus's... I wouldn't count on ANY of 'em until I've put several hundered, maybe thousands of rounds through them.

Ben

------------------
AOL IM: BenK911
ICQ # 53788523
"Gun Control Is Being Able To Hit Your Target"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back