357 Magnum Revolver and MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxonthego

I wish to ask for help from your group, I want to request your thoughts on the Murder and the logic in the Tiffany Jenks Murder Oct the 8th my question is this the 3 killers and Tiffany Jenks got out of the car at Portland Blue Lake park Oct the 8th 2013 and they claim it went like this. Tiffany and the Shooter stayed near the car and two others (Joshua and Michelle walked off to have sex, they could hear the Shooter arguing with Tiffany but they claim they did not hear the 357 gun. at about 164 D my question is this, If true (and its not) how far would they need to walk to not hear the gun shot at a 2:30AM nighttime air? Please note this is only a question for the logic and not intended to make anyone mad. so all the hate people move on. I want this to show any logic in the claims made that night before trail I was thinking in miles but I wanted help in this case., Thank you

What is your involvement and interest in this case? I suspect expert testimony will be required versus opinions on some gun forum.

pdxonthego, welcome to TFL.

I'm sorry, but this isn't the kind of question we can answer here. There are far too many variables involved, and in any case, any attempt at answering would be pure guesswork -- we're not acoustics experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back