.32 mag S&W Target Grade Revolver

Ludwig

Can anyone give me an idea of how hard this gun might be to find in like-new condition, 6" barrel, with proven target accuracy? And maybe some idea of what the price might be? Many thanks. L

Mag isn't going to be easy to find. Model 16 was only made for three years (1990-1992). Even the Model 16 K-32 Masterpiece is rather scarce, only bout 3,600 made from 47-74. The Masterpiece is chambered for .32 S&W Long only and the later Model 16 would take either the Long or the Mag. Book shows 335 for a 100 percenter maggie but gonna be tough to find a cherry one that the owner would part with for that price..

Watch Gun List, Shotgun News.....and post your wants on all the boards you can find.

I wish you luck in your search. Personaly I would rather have the masterpiece but they run well over a grand for a nice one.

Sam.....me luvs them older Smiths.

I have a Model 16---I love it.I shoot it all the time.I don't know exactly what it is that I like so much.Maybe the light recoil?Maybe the quietness?It is certainly cheap to run at 2.4 grains of 231 and a 98 gr projectile.It is accurate too,at least I think so.Because it is so comfortable and user friendly maybe that's why I do so well with it?--If you can find one,or borrow one for a try out,I suggest you do so--maybe you'll get hooked like me.BTW--the money really doesn't matter---it's twice the gun that the .38 is IMHO.

I will chime in here and agree with Blue Heeler. I have a 6" mod 16 and love it. Shoots great with both MAg and S&WL ammo.

Sounds like this gun is worth tracking down. Thanks for the input and for the lead on auctions.com. Appreciate it! L

Back