300 BLK AR Pistol Optic

Cheapshooter

Not wanting to spend more on an optic than what I have in stripped lower, lower kit from PSA, and complete upper from PSA , my two top choices are the Spark AR, and the Sig Sauer Romeo5.
What kind of experience have you had with either/both?

I currently run a Sig Romeo on my 9” AAC SBR. With it i can ring the 400yd steel at our range with boring regularity. My load is a 125gn Ballistic tip over W296

I second the Sig Romeo. I also have a Holosun, which is another great choice. Both of those have insane battery life that is just as good as Aimpoint's battery life.

I ended up getting the Romeo 5. A local farm and home type place had them for $169.99. Fifty bucks more than some on line places. Then there another few bucks for shipping. But I had a $100 gift certificate bringing it down, with sales tax to eighty bucks, and change out of my pocket. Also they had a one day 12% ebate so I'll be getting about twenty bucks on another gift card. I do buy a lot of stuff from them, so I could say my bottom line price for the Sig Saur Romeo 5 was sixty bucks.
Guess that's how a guy with the tag "cheapshooter" rolls. LOL

Back