3 weeks!

shabbs

Inactive
:DI can't believe it. I sent off my 03 application 10/30 and received it today.I am amazed. I had read a lot of posts about the long waiting periods and such. My birthday is on the 25th, I think I'll order me a CZ-82 to my front door just for shts n'giggles . I'll let everyone know if it goes smoothly.

CHEERS

Something has happened at the BATFE to really speed things up, that's for sure. It took about 4 weeks to get mine and I'd even made a mistake on the form. For some reason, I only put the year down for my birthdate. An ATF rep called me to verify the date that he had gone ahead and pulled from my SSN. After I verified it, he said that the license had been mailed out the day before!

Thanks for the replies and the happy Birthhday:D After sending out copies from my vendor list, I decided that a Cz-82 is just a steal. After trying to decide what company to buy from, The consensus seemed to be that Aim had the best inventory. I called Aim Monday at 9am and spoke with a very pleasant and professional employee named Steve. 2 minutes later the transaction was done and asked him if it would go out today. He said there is a backlog of orders from the weekend and it will go out Tuesday. I thanked him for his service and told him it was a Birthday present to myself on Wednesday and thanks for the excellent service. To my surprise they sent it out Monday and I received it 15 minutes ago. It has barely been fired and the finish is excellent and will be fine until I strip and blue it. I have to mention the trigger. It has the finest double and single action pull i have ever felt, and I have had a bunch of high dollar customs in the past. The double action is light and smooth as glass and the single action is light and crisp.Beautiful! It came with 2 magazines and a nice non military style hip holster. I'm very satisfied with this purchase and will be buying more 82's and some TT-33s as well.
C&R is great! Aim is Excellent.

Back