3" "N" frame

Bob C

Any recommendations for a holster for a 3" "N" frame? I'm interested more in discreet carry while hiking than street carry.
Contact info for a source for your recommendation would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

bob

I recently had a holster for a five-inch "N" frame made by Fist in Brooklyn, NY (they have an Internet site). The price was excellent as was the workmanship/materials. This isn't a world-class holster, but a fine one for the price. I recommend you consider Fist.

Bob C,

Check with Sam Andrews @ Andrews Custom Leather, 2615 NW 1st AVE High Springs, FL 32643, PH: (904) 454-3445.

Sam produces the best holsters in the U.S., bar none.
I have replaced all of my Kramers and M.R.'s
with his... including one for my 3" 629 which is built, as all of his holsters are, specifically to that gun/ barrel. Do yourself the best turn of your life and give Sam a try. Nothing else compares to his quality and pricing.

Regards,
Bill

Bob - Lou Alessi is currently crafting a belt slide holster for my 3" S&W 625. Lou's work is semi-legendary, and he is a true gentlemen to work with. You will not be disappointed with the man or his holsters. He does not have a web site, but will quickly return e-mails addressed to:LFAlessi@cs.com. You can also find a loyal clan of Alessi followers in the holster forum at www.gunspot.com. They will be quick to provide endorsements if you need them. God bless. Hugh

BTW: Is anyone in need of a pair of new S&W round butt, fingergroove, Roswood grips for their N frame? I've got a brand spanking new pair for sale for $45, shipping included. Please e-mail me if you are interested and would like pictures.

Back