3 Guns Thread-----All Right . . . But What ELSE Will You Take to Survive?

Need some answers folks.

Remember . . .

First aid is an issue.

What about your shelter?

Going to forget a portable pot in which to boil water? Potable tablets will run out.

You already have Dad2Jane's three-gun scenario, plus all that weight. Add to that the weight you've got to carry just for basic survival.

It's YOUR barbecue.

Tell me your recipes, friends.

Lot of different scenarios; leave the house, stay there. Then you've got your NBC (nuke, biological, chem) distaster-types. On & on. Each would preesnt its own problems & (somewhat) dictate what you'd need to have.

I'd prefer to stay at home with all my stuff 'cause I got a lot more there than I could ever cart around, even in the pick 'em up.

I'll e-mail you the checklist that I made up for camping/hunting, etc. so all I have to do is check off different stuff for what I want to take. It's very personalized (duh, it's mine ;-) but you can edit it (it's an Excel format) to change it for yourself.

Has sleeping, cooking, shooter, clothes, etc. sections & lots of blank spaces for penciling in other stuff. Too, page 2's an 11 day, 3 meal planner & the bottom has lotsa blanks for doing a shopping list.

If nothing else, it'll give you a heads up.

Anybody else want it, drop a line. Profile's got my e-mail address.

Pack,h20 filter and bottle(s), socks, single burner XGK Stove, Couple knives, down bag and maybe light tent, fitst aid kit,dont need food will just eat the enemies heart to get his strength, oh sorry wrong site for that discussion, I thought I was at badmojo.com for a minute there. Oh yeah, a geiger counter to see if the Zombies really are radioactive.

To survive where?Lots of different places and senerios.Can drive or have to walk?I can't walk much anymore so drive so will take everthing I can fit into the pickup.Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
Bob

Back