3 gun shoots in Colorado???

HAMMER1DOWN

Hey ya'll, I have been stationed in Colorado for just over a year now (although 9 months of that has been spent here in Afghanistan). I have practiced and played around with the 3 gun idea and even ran a couple "runs" at a friends ranch and figured it would be a great way to spend money and have some fun.
I guess on to the question at hand, I am looking into some matches that are held in Colorado. I am at Ft. Carson but have no problem driving to get to a match, as I normally drive 4+ hours to get to a my friends ranch to shoot and have fun.

Thanks,
HAMMER

There are basically 4 in Colorado and they are kind of listed on the CD website that the coloradomultigunlink takes you to.

Weld is Zak's match on the 4th Saturday. One shotgun stage, 3 rifle pistol stages. Zak will make you do some odd stuff. :D

Lake George is also the 4th Saturday.

I run the matches out at Colorado Rifle Club in Byers (done for 2012). Feb 22 will be run & gun with .22rf on steel. March is a standard 3Gun match, April 4-7 is the Area 2 Noveske Multi-Gun Championship. Then we will have a one stage, 4 gun match on May 4th. Jun 1, Jul 1, Oct 5 are normal 3Gun matches. We use USPSA time-plus sanctioned rules.

Then the Johnson's run matches at Raton (done for 2012)

Back