3/4 scale scopes... Burris... Veracity... anyone have one & can compare it...

to comparable priced scopes???

my medium long range rifles typically wear Luepold, Burris, Nikon etc...

I like some of the newer creative reticles that Burris has come out with... I own 2 of their Predator Quest versions, & like those reticles...

I have a new Ruger .308 coming, & was thinking of trying a Veracity scope... selling points for me are the reticles, the lifetime warranty, the extra zoom of the new model, & the 1st focal plane reticle...

I've not been able to get my hands on one in person... curious if anyone has, that can compare it to other similarly priced scopes...

Thanks...

Never even heard of them until I saw this thread, then had to google it.

For features vs price, I would look at Vortex Viper HS-T or PST and Sightron SIII scopes. Sightron may have slightly (very slight) better glass, but Vortex offers more features and reticles to choose from.

thanks for the suggestions... I do have several scopes already on a list, including several Vortex... I also have several Vortex scopes on rifles in my collection... glass is good, eye relief is most generous of any brand of scope I own... one thing... I do like etched reticles... & some of the PST's ( & others in the Vortex line ) still use wire reticles... which wouldn't deter me from use on the 223 class of rifles, but when I step up to the bigger cases, I think I want etched reticles...

The Veracity scopes from Burris are excellent. They have the same glass as the XTRII line, but in a tube that is not as large or rugged. You are not going to beat the glass quality for the $.

Back