2A Victory bumperstickers

BillCA

In anticipation that the Supreme Court will uphold the individual rights interpretation of the 2nd Amendment and likely strike down the D.C. gun laws, I'm thinking of messages we could put on bumperstickers, once the decision is made public.

I know, I know, don't jinx it. :p
And there are those who won't put any stickers on their cars for various reasons. But you're welcome to play along with ideas.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - Supreme Court tested & approved!

The People doesn't mean "the states".

What don't you understand about Shall not be infringed?

We told you it was an individual right!

It ain't "judical activism" when they're right!

Add yours...

I like...

The People doesn't mean "the states".

The others are either too vague or somewhat 'gun-nuttish'.

Frankly I doubt most Americans know what the heck is going on in regards to the gun ban case. As a test I'll ask a few people that aren't 2A savvy if they know anything about it.

"This country was founded with the gun"

"Control your kids, not my guns"

How 'bout a classic?

"Forget 911, I dial .357!"

"If we outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns"

How about something on the concept of the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval that says "Supreme Court Approved" that you could sticker on any of your existing gun-related bumper stickers.

The others are either too vague or somewhat 'gun-nuttish'.

I already have one that says "Right-wing Gun Nut"........

How about something on the concept of the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval that says "Supreme Court Approved" that you could sticker on any of your existing gun-related bumper stickers.

On your existing bumper stickers, or on your guns!

-Jephthai-

On your existing bumper stickers, or on your guns!

+1!!

How great would it be if SW or Ruger came out with a medium frame semi auto with a seal of approval of sorts stamped or engraved right into the slide??? :D

How great would it be if SW or Ruger came out with a medium frame semi auto with a seal of approval of sorts stamped or engraved right into the slide???

There is no room on the Ruger barrel as the entire safety manual is already there!:)

DS

How great would it be if SW or Ruger came out with a medium frame semi auto with a seal of approval of sorts stamped or engraved right into the slide???

+1
Especially on firearms like M1A's and AR-15's.
How about something like this? ...

GTseal_SCOTUS.jpg

Now THAT would sell ALOT of guns!!

A 3 gun special w/ all of them bearing that seal. A pistol, shotgun, and long gun.

The 2A 3 pack. Includes the CCW class....

Back