.22lr gatling gun

I gotta get that, looks like lots of fun. What's the rate of fire per minute? The article only says two per crank cycle.:cool:

The description says 4 per crank, so I guess it all depends on how fast you crank and really how fast your 10/22 recievers can cycle. I know I can rap 50 rounds of real quickly with my 10/22 just shooting semi auto with the trigger so even with 2 of them going thats twice as fast plus the added speed of the crank!!! You could mow down a field of popcans. Squirrels beware:D

I dont know the exact wordage of the law but it is illegal if it uses any sort of motor to run the trigger. I read this in a previous thread discussing the same gatling gun, do a quick search and you should be able to find it.

Haha:D That is exactly the same question as how would you get cought with M-16 internals in AR-15 or some sort of trigger seer modifications to make your 10/22 full auto. It doesnt matter how you get cought just that you can get cought then to the pen. You dont really want to test the law, it only takes once.

how about a pull starter from an old lawnmower? 20revolutions per pull x 4 rounds per revolution x 2 seconds to yank the rope = 2400 rounds per minute. Not to shabby for a 10/22:cool:

how about connecting it to an old bike, take off the wheel and and the gattling gun...and gearing it down...you could get like 10 rounds per crank. If the cops came you'd probably end up on real TV or something like that.

You don't need to add a cordless drill to increase speed, just a gear. They way they are set now (or the one I saw) is with a 1:1 ratio of crank turns to the little axle that turns in the triggerguard that has the cam that depresses the trigger 4 times. Add a gear and get 8 pulls per crank, or as many as you want.

::Pictures Bonstrocity pedalling away on an excercise bike with a Gatling gun jury rigged to it::

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats awesome.

::Pictures Bonstrocity pedalling away on an excercise bike with a Gatling gun jury rigged to it::

Pictures Bronson (Charles) riding a red Schwinn with that attached to the handlebars and run off gearing from the front wheel! :D

"Bicycle Death Wish IV"

Back