22 round I tried to fire from a little derringer that I made

Snake82

I don't know if I'm doing this right I just want to ask a question see if anyone could help me there's all these rules and everything they said my post might get taken down or something. I don't want to get in trouble or do it wrong but I just want to post a picture of a 22 round I tried to fire from a little derringer that I made. You're really fire and extracted right on the rim so I don't understand why it's not firing. I know its striking hard enough. Is it okay to post a picture of it I don't know what I can and can't do on here or if I can post pictures of the guns I made or not

Snake82 said:
... there's all these rules and everything they said my post might get taken down or something.
"All these rules" are what keep this board clean.

But, I'm curious - who is "they" who said your post might be taken down or something?

Snake82 said:
Is it okay to post a picture of it I don't know what I can and can't do on here or if I can post pictures of the guns I made or not
Yes, you can post a picture on here.

I changed the thread title to better explain the issue you're having.

Making a firearm for your own use doesn't need that. On state level it could be different.

-TL

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Not sure if the site will let you post photos/attachments until you have something like 5 or 10 posts. cant remember exactly.

hopefully the OP comes back

There is nothing preventing a first time poster from posting a picture or attachment or a link, provided they are correctly done, (meet forum rules, subject, etc,) and the post is more than just the picture, etc.

A thread with nothing but a picture, no explanation, no text, no question or anything to discuss would be a "drive be" and closed.

There is a minimum post count requirement before a member can use the marketplace (buy, sell, trade) forums, but it doesn't apply in this case.

Back