2024 Olympics

taylorce1

I just happen to know a young man that's competing in 10m air rifle and small bore competition this year at the Paris. This young man's name is Rylan Kissle. He was shooting at the Olympic Training Center in their youth shooting program at the same time as my daughter. Unfortunately, I didn't meet him until much later, after we moved away from Colorado Springs and my daughter decided not to continue shooting.

His father and a hunting buddy met during a sheep hunt, and he and Rylan started hunting deer with us in OK. Now his youngest brother hunts with us in Oklahoma. Rylan has obviously had his time occupied by competitions with his college shooting team, and hasn't made the hunt.

Rylan's mom is trying to get enough subscribers to broadcast the competitions on YouTube live. She'll need 1000 subscribers to be able to show the live competitions as they will not be broadcasted until the finals. I'm hoping some of the members here who are interested will subscribe to her channel. Thanks for checking it out.

Last edited:
@50 shooter, I'm not a memeber there. I'm only active on a couple of forums. Feel free to share the link if you want.

I subscribed almost as soon as you posted, but I am sorry Lesli didn't get the word out earlier. We could have put notices up on club bulletin boards or in club newsletters and sent information to the university intercollegiate team coaches and to USA Shooting (whose match news postings are almost a year behind), whose members all might have been interested in subscribing.

Well, I'm the one who didn't get it out sooner. I don't like posting links to people without their permission if they're not a public figure. So I waited to hear back from the family before I posted here. I've been subscribe for almost a month, but I didn't ask until about a week ago.

She'll be able to go live still, she doesn't need 1000 subscribers from what I've been able to find out. She was unable to get tickets for this mornings shoot, as she posted on YT today. I'm sure she'll keep us posted on scores. She said she'll go live tomorrow at the 10m air rifle event, I think it starts around 4 am MST.

Well things didn't go like Leslie planned. She wasn't able to keep us updated like she hoped. Which was probably for the best as she could focus on her sons shooting and enjoying the competitions.

Rylan finished 35 in 10m Mens air rifle, 18 in 10m Mixed Team air rifle, and 38 in 50m 3 position small bore.

Back