2018 NRA Board of Directors

The two people that members should be voting for are Tim Knight and Adam Kraut.

Do not vote for anyone else or it will water down their chances of getting in. Both of them are hard core gun rights and black rifle people. Not "I don't know why anyone needs that" or "we're about hunting"!

For those of you that are on TFL and arfcom, go there in GD and read what's happening. BoD members are referring to them and others like them (ones that want change in the NRA) as the "enemy within"!

Vote accordingly and only for these two.

Keep in mind that there are quite a number of NRA directors. Members should read through the list of candidates and, in this election, may vote for 25.

Ronnie Barrett, Julie Golob and Kim Rhode are also running this year, just to name a few.

Mike G, thanks for finding he right link. I got two from Col Brown and apparently they are not the same.

There are only two people on the ballot that are not endorsed by the Nominating Committee and 35 are. The more you vote for takes support away from the one(s) you really want. Guess it is like Ronald Reagan said, " a rising tide floats all boats" I generally vote for about ten and ten is the number Col Brown normally endorses. I go to his list as he has worked with the folks there three years and knows who he wants. I know several of the directors he is supporting and they are solid or he would not put his name over theirs.

The Nominating committee only endorses those people who got on the board by previously running as a petition candidate. S

I can't get on AR forum with AOL server but the below RED seems to indicate that I am "black rifle people".

I was detailed to conduct the M16A1E1 Technical Feasibility Testing but first I had to pass Maj. Bruce Wincentsen's inspection and he drove up to Aberdeen just to see who was going to conduct his test. I was directed to go to TECOM Conference Room and when I walked in there stood Wincentsen. We both started grinning and I walked up and we shook hands and the conversation went like this: He asked me what I was doing there. I told him I was going to be conducting the Technical Feasibility Testing on a new M16 and I asked him what he was doing there. He said, "I'm the Project Manager and I wanted to come up here to see who was going to run my test and you just made my day. He wanted my home phone number immediately and he gave me his and the TECOM Liaison Officer came in and Wincentsen told him he was completely satisfied with me running his test as we "already knew" each other.

Wincentsen went on to explain that we had been shooting against each other for the previous three years at Quantico and about 8 years before that at Camp Perry. He was affectionately known as "Ole Dad" to everyone. We still keep up with each other occasionally on the phone. He doesn't do computers.

MR. MARK HUMPHREVILLE
AIKEN, SOUTH CAROLINA
NRA Benefactor. Certified Aberdeen Proving Ground Small Arms Test Director. The Commandant USMC recognized him for “exceptional performance” for his Technical Feasibility Testing that fielded the M16A2 Rifle. The Army Materials Systems Analysis Activity selected him to conduct the accuracy dispersion validation of the first AK74 acquired by the U.S. The Army Armament Research and Development Commanding General awarded him a Commendation for his work on the Dover Devil Machinegun program. He provided firearms consultations for the U.S. Border Patrol, Immigration & Naturalization Service, Defense Criminal Investigative Service, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center. A former member Interagency Advisory Committee on Security Equipment: Washington and the International Wound Ballistics Association. He provided sworn public corruption witness testimony before the House Ways and Means Subcommittee on Oversight. Supporter of NRA’s “national concealed carry” plan. President’s 100, Double Distinguished, campaign volunteer for pro-gun candidates, fire/rescue volunteer, Eagle Scout, Shriner.

Last edited:
I found out the hard copy magazines finished being mailed last week and today the snail mail ballots go out to those that get a digital magazine. So theoretically everyone should have their ballots by the end of this week regardless of how they were sent.

I got my ballot in the mail last week. Sent my ballot off today.

I would agree wholeheartedly with Colonel Brown. And also I can't say enough nice things about Julie Golob.

50 shooter said:
The two people that members should be voting for are Tim Knight and Adam Kraut.

Do not vote for anyone else or it will water down their chances of getting in. Both of them are hard core gun rights and black rifle people. Not "I don't know why anyone needs that" or "we're about hunting"!

For those of you that are on TFL and arfcom, go there in GD and read what's happening. BoD members are referring to them and others like them (ones that want change in the NRA) as the "enemy within"!

Vote accordingly and only for these two.

Similar advise was shared by Stephen Wenger. He advocates using Jeff Knox's plan of only voting for Adam Kraut, which is what I did. I have not heard of Tim Knight.

Sent my ballot off last week.

A neighbor friend just told me yesterday he has not got his ballot and called the nra a week ago. If you have not got your ballot call 800 672 3888 quickly

xP6aA2dl.jpg

Note this is a full up Colt HBAR Match rifle with floating barrel, match rear sight, target trigger and Delta Heavy barrel. I have four more to keep it company from 16" heavy barrel to 24" Varmint

MR. MARK HUMPHREVILLE
AIKEN, SOUTH CAROLINA
NRA Benefactor. Certified Aberdeen Proving Ground Small Arms Test Director. The Commandant USMC recognized him for “exceptional performance” for his Technical Feasibility Testing that fielded the M16A2 Rifle. The Army Materials Systems Analysis Activity selected him to conduct the accuracy dispersion validation of the first AK74 acquired by the U.S. The Army Armament Research and Development Commanding General awarded him a Commendation for his work on the Dover Devil Machinegun program. He provided firearms consultations for the U.S. Border Patrol, Immigration & Naturalization Service, Defense Criminal Investigative Service, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center. A former member Interagency Advisory Committee on Security Equipment: Washington and the International Wound Ballistics Association. He provided sworn public corruption witness testimony before the House Ways and Means Subcommittee on Oversight. Supporter of NRA’s “national concealed carry” plan. President’s 100, Double Distinguished, campaign volunteer for pro-gun candidates, fire/rescue volunteer, Eagle Scout, Shriner.

Last edited:
Back