• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

2016 Halloween

So, just curious if states like California, Illinois and New York have any limitations on the capacity of the seltzer bottles that clowns like to carry. I mean surely no one needs more than ten ounces at any one time. I understand that Magpul may be releasing a 30 ounce bottle, but really that just seems excessive.

Not a evil 30 oz
How can I sleep at night knowing a clown could have more then 10 oz on tap at any time:eek:

So, just curious if states like California, Illinois and New York have any limitations on the capacity of the seltzer bottles that clowns like to carry. I mean surely no one needs more than ten ounces at any one time. I understand that Magpul may be releasing a 30 ounce bottle, but really that just seems excessive.

California, Illinois are wide open on bottles. Most of the bottle restrictions are in the South.

_59624794_us_drink_map_v6_624.gif

Seems Halloween is changing from when we were kids.
parent's didn't want me to go trick or treating. It was celebrating the devil.
My younger siblings did go.
We might have 50 trick or treaters, at Mom and Dads, but by the time I left for Nam it had taperd off.
The schools around here were frightening kids and parents about the Clowns, even though there were none.
Be mighty dangerous around here for anyone with that nonsense.
They would get dog bit or shot.
We had two this year. Our Grand kids.
Most at Church went to Church for hot dogs, and drinks and candy.
I really am concerned about celebrating the undead and satan.
We will celebrate All Saints Day instead. that was the original celebration and it was co opted or bastardized. I have forgotten the history.
Oh: and there are spirits on the earth. I don't know the whys and all of that. It just is. I can tell some true ghost stories and only one was bad, sorta. I was three and knew not of ghost and spirits until then.

Back