2009 Kansas State Service Rifle Championships - Sept 26 and 27

wgb_ks

Millcreek Rifle Club in Desoto, Kansas will once again host the Kansas Sate Service Rifle Championships Sept 26 and 27.
On Saturday Sept 26 we will shoot the actual championships - 88 round cross the course match - all NRA rules apply.

On Sunday Sept 27 we will shoot the Leg match - last year we awarded 3 legs!

This year we have more sponsors then last year! Just like last year at the end of Saturday we will have a prize drawing. Last year about half the participant received a prize! This year we have more and better prizes including: a CZ-75B pistols, Billet AR-15 lowers, Bushnell Optics, Sierra Bullets, Lapua Brass, Processed Brass, Varmint Ammo etc... the list keeps on growing!!!

Registration starts at 7:00 am - day of competition.
7215 Gardner Rd
De Soto, KS 66018

http://kansascity.citysearch.com/profile/map/4148105/de_soto_ks/millcreek_rifle_range.html

Hope to see you all there!!

Just got a box of goodies from Bushnell. They sent us a top of the line Bushnell Elite 3000 scope, 3 GPS units and a 1000 yard laser range finder. There will be some very happy people going home after the competition!

September 26 and 27?? Dang-nabit! I'll be out of the state on those days. Have a great event though.

I talked to the board and RV's are welcome! $7/day - we have showers, bathrooms. We will also provide electricity for the RV's.

I've been down Gardner road - locked gate, private property at the end where Mill Creek Shooting Club is located.
How does somebody join the Mill Creek Shooting Club?

Back