2 questions...

PLASTIC SIG

(Question 1) I am the proud owner of a (pre S&W backstab) 1988 S&W 659 New in box, never been fired. I love the gun. But whats the capacity of this piece? My father says it holds 15 rounds in the magazine but i cant seem to squeeze more than 14 into the mag. Does anyone know for sure what the mag capacity is on this one? (manual is missing)

(Question 2) Finding a holster for my Kel-Tec p11 seems to be impossible. I am currently using a phobus made for a mini glock. I have modified it enough to make it work, but its still not perfect. Does anyone know of a belt slide or phobus style holster thats made for the gun so that i wont need to make spacers and retainers for it? (ouside waistband only please)

Thanks in advance. Its nice to be back on the boards. Its 5:30AM and im still glued to the forum. I have alot of catching up to do!

Tim : )

Yes, the earlier *&* autos in 9mm had a 14rd mag. IIRC, the 15rd mags came out with the ergo improved 4-digit model numbers.

Have you tried the Kel-Tec Owner's Group? Sorry, I can't recall the URL, but perhaps you can search for it here.

Don Hume makes holsers for the Kel-Tec.

I have their JIT Slide, and H715 models for mine and both have held up well so far.

jitslideth.jpg

h715msootth.jpg

Try: http://www.donhume.com/

The Kel-Tec owners group (with a message board) is at:
www.ktog.org

Good luck.

Back