+2 mag extensions / extended floorplates for G27

X-KILL

I seem to recall the use of +2 magazine extensions or a modified baseplate with something extra to get that 3rd finger grip on the Glock compacts.

A two finger grip in my hands is kinda like holding a ski rope grip with one finger. It just don't cut it.

What do you large handed folks use for a little extra grip on the smaller compacts. I seem to remember some company making an add on floorplate that looked really nice on the little Glocks but can't remember much else.

X-Kill, hey pal.

What you want can be 2 things.

1) Glock makes a Pre-ban +2 extension for all mags. You can find em' at www.Glockmeister.com . Look in the sock drawer. This is illegal to put on a post-ban mag but I didn't tell you because you already knew, right???

2) Check out TMB2's suggestion, he's right but there is no +2 option. It's a nicer feel but the Glock +2 is factory and it's not as obtrusive.

------------------
"Glocks come in one size, phat"

Actually you can use the +2 extensions on a G27 mag because it only gives you 1 more round, making it a 10 round mag. The +2 refers to its use on a 9mm mag, then you get 2 extra rounds. Just don't put it on a G26 mag and go from 10 to 12 rounds.

Right, the +2 is the Glock factory floorplate (or does pierce make a +2 [labelled a +2] also).

X-Kill, I'd go with the Factory GLock +2 for concealment purposes and the Pierce for the sharper edge. There is a difference, I have 2 of both.

------------------
"Glocks come in one size, phat"

X-KILL, Pierce makes a +1 for the G- 27&33. I use them on my 33 and it gives it just enough "extra" for me and I have a big mitt. as the old commercial said "Try it, you will like it" Happy Holidays, and Stay safe SPG

Back