1st post 1st pic

Mcoupe

Inactive
The Colt Walker was a cased gift #241 no reproduction markings so would this be a new made Colt or non-marked Uberti, Pietta, etc repro? Next Pietta 1858 Old Silver Remington, Uberti 1858 Remington w/R&D conversion, Uberti 1858 Remington
Anyone have any links as to where to pick up a couple of cases for my 2 Uberti's?

38078077.jpg

Last edited:
I heard those walker's were almost as powerful, as a .44 mag. Nice guns. Good job on pics and post. Those are all loaded by using the lever to press a lead ball tightly in the cylclinder? I think Jesse James was killed by Ford, by a similar style gun, and they commented about the bullet having been misshappen by the loading process. A sort of ridge on the ball from being compressed. Once again good job.

I am not sure this will help, but I am sure that Uberti, and pedersoli(SP)? products are sold at Cabela's. They might have cases.

http://www.cabelas.com

They have a lot of stuff, I think the paper catalogs are better than the online store, but you should be able to order a catalog online, or call. Hope this helps.

Mcoupe - How do you load the R&D? Does it have a loading gate or do you have to remove the cylinder? Nice pics BTW....oh and nice revolvers too.

vega

Cases

Hello Folks,
Nice looking set of revolvers. :)
Took me awhile, but I got signed up. I just saw this link in another forum. The cases look pretty good. Try here:
www.billscases.com
I don't know anything about them, I just looked through the site.
Good Luck,
Lee

Back