• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

1911Forum.com? Problem Help whats wrong

PDshooter

I like to hob-dob around on 1911Forum.com but I'm unable to post a thread. I'm a member like I am here . Same call letters.
Evertime I log on my name"PDshooter" shows up,when the last time I was on, like here.
I've changed my "Pass-word" And I still can't post a Reply or post a thread. I've E-Mailed four times! NO REPLY!..OH! I've changed internet server, from A.O.L to ATT?

I'm NOT that PC savey:(
Help would be great!...Thanks:confused:

Probably a cookie problem. They use the same software as TFL. Look at the top of any of our pages for the "Login/Posting Problems?" Link. Delete your 1911-Forums cookies as that explains.
Rich

Well I tryed that!
Deleted all cookies, and still a NO-GO!!!!!!!!!:mad:

What really ticks me off is I've E-Mailed them now 4 times and no one replys to my E-mails?

I'm "Logged in"and with a new password. And I still can't post anything.

Makes me want to go to the reloading bench!

Make sure you are registering as OVER 13 years old. I clicked the wrong link and it wouldn't let me post or view photos... turned out this was the problem.

Back