1911 sight help

brasscollector

Recently acquired a SAM (CAI) 5" 1911 that I intend on using as an all-purpose gun. If any of you have come across one of these you would know how much of an agglomerated mess of parts they are. Slide has a smooth, flat-top with dovetails front and rear which at first glance I believed to be a bonus...
I will give the specs as best I can measure and figure, please correct me if I'm wrong. Measurements were taken from both the slide and the sights once-removed.

Front:
.330" bottom (measured off of sight) X 65deg X .070" depth. Sight measures .125"W x .155"T

Rear:
.336" bottom (measured off of sight) X 65deg X .108" depth. .332" Overall height (height above slide-top would be .224") with a .067" deep notch.

Gun shoots low which isn't a huge deal as I usually use some Kentucky windage/holdover with mil-spec sights anyhoo. I, however, wouldn't want to exacerbate the issue by installing incorrect sights. I was looking for a snag-free, black rear sight and preferably tritium front. I've been looking all day and I have narrowed down my choices but what has kept me from getting something ordered is the front sight height. Being it is already short at .155" and the gun seems to shoot low now I'm currently thinking it would be best to see if I could find a taller rear (possibly adjustable) that would fit into the current dovetail thus raising my POI.

Current options as I see them:
Front: Novak DFSK-6150 (or similar)
Rear:
Novak DCR-01 or
LPA TPU45CT07

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Back