15rd. mag. for P-95

Frosty

Does anybody know where I can get a 15rd. mag. for my P-95? Also, what is reliability like? Does anybody have `em? Seems like they may be fun.

I second Point Blank on ClipsNStuff. Very good to do business with. I have purchased several magazines from them and will continue to do so in the future. They are absolutely honest and accurate in their representations of used magazines. You get what you pay for with no surprises.
Take Care

All of the mags that I have for my P95 are 15rd, except for the two 20rd'ers. :D I dumped the two Klinton mags that came with it when I traded off my P89.:) I am not sure where you can get them any more. I bought most of mine from CDNN, with a few bought locally here in the Phoenix AZ area. BTW I have 10 of them. :)

P95 mags

CDNN investments carries both ProMag aftermarket and Ruger 15 rounds mags. I bought a couple of the factory 15 rounders--used-- for $30 if I recollect correctly. They work fine. The proMags work OK to; stay away from the Pachymeyer 10 rounders--real junk.

Appreciate the response, glad I stumbled into this forum, I`m sure it`s going to be a wealth of info. Placed my order with clipsnstuff today.

Thanks again!

Here's another vote for Clipsnstuff. I ordered and received two excellent factory mags. Dave was very polite and the service was great.

Back