1201 FP problems

rusher

I just had put on a pistolgrip style stock and fired with out a hitch 2-3/4 #8 . Jump 3 months later a tried the firing same and the empty cases will not eject and I've tried different loads to the same effect.

Good Ol Dean the Senior Scribe and Plankowner, Lodge 1201, John Mattera Chapter, Unspeakable Order of Serious Social Shotgunners.

My thoughts are along the same lines as his that the stock must play into this somehow. And I echo his questions (why and what stock).

If I was still in SC rusher and I could have gotten together one weekend and put our guns side by side to see if we could figure it out. Alas I am not.

Will have to being this topic up at the next Lodge Meeting and see if we can reach a conclusion as to the problem.

------------------
Schmit
GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

[This message has been edited by Schmit (edited August 27, 2000).]

Ya might want to put on the original stock and see if the problem clears up. A tad of serious cleaning/lubing is in order also...

> Do I need to host one out here and send tickets too?

Why yes... as a matter of fact you do. Sometime in January would be perfect. I'll get a count at the next meeting and send you the number so you can get the First Class Plane Tickets and hook up a block of Suites at the local Hilton.

Oh... and don't forget being out of our normal meeting environment we will need wenches to serve us our every need.

ROTFLMAO!

My M1S90, which is very similiar to your Beretta, has never had this problem with the 2 3/4 #8s. However, since these shotguns are recoil operated, it is possible to limp wrist the weapon. Getting used to the pistol grip takes some time. Pull it in close, hold that grip tight, and stand tall. You shouldn't have any problems. Hope this helps.

Back