12 hours into it and....

Rob Pincus

...I already need a Furby Assassin.

Please offer means to dispose of these creatures. I've got two in my home and that is two too many.
It must look like an accident to the kids and wife.

Learn English? Ha! I've got a house full of people trying to learn its language.
I'm starting to think that Furbies are a plot. In fact, I played a recording of it's "language" backwards and it said "Clinton is Cool!"

A little gravy on it and the dog can have at it. Good dog.

------------------
A free people ought not only to be armed but disciplined;
George Washington Jan 8,1790--There can be no doubt about the Second Amendment.

Check the new board at Glock Talk for suggestions. Maybe it accidentally drown in the toilet. Or the cat buried it in the litter box. or it was cleaning your guns and they went off 350 times...

When the kids and wife arn't looking take it for a "walk" on the wild side with your ".50 cal" :)
Rob, just a matter of curiousity how much did you pay? A local radio station autioned one off for close to $300.00 here in Charlotte.

[This message has been edited by FLYERM14 (edited 12-26-98).]

Just tell the wife and kiddies that the furbies are made in sweatshops by 6 year old kids(a lie?).
Not only that but they are really made with bambi and thumper fur and oiled with whale fat.
The voice they hear is actually a chinese political prisoner.
The profits go to support aparthied in So. Africa.

This could be fun,
Olazul

Soak in Hoppe's #9 for 1 hour to remove Olazul's whale fat residue, scrub vigorously with "steel" wire brush then incenerate to ashes and use to make your next reloads. Should provide muzzel velocity of maximum pressure and keep a 100% straight trajectory back to wherever it came from. North Pole?? Galco Kid

------------------
Tim

Now I may seek employment with the NSA...

They just banned Furbies from their facility in Maryland becuase of its ability to record and learn information.

LSHIHM!

------------------
-Essayons

As a man with 5 children ages young to 10 yrs. I can relate to the gravity of the situation. Now for some real advice. Every one of my children has discarded talking toys after they have "lost their voice". Some minor surgery can disable the little creatures. This must be done one at time over a period of "planned obsolescence" on the manufacturers part. "Kids, they are just trying to make us buy another one" is the usual line to be used when the discover the maufcturers defect. If all furby haters join in we could get a mass recall and be done with it!

------------------

Back