10MM Witness?

CZ75ID

What is the Retail price on one in nickle. Do any of you own
a Polymer framed 10mm Witness?

I would think the 10MM Silvertip to be thebest factory load
for the outdoorsman.

Living in Speer country, i still have a fondness for the STHP.

Anyone ever shot a black bear with a 10mm? or is it too
light for the job? A .41 magnum sure is popular for such
up here.

Remember, i run a home for all wayward souls, afflicted with
the CZ Czickness. Those that have strayed from the path of
the Glockites, would rather dial 911, and pick up a PCR, than reach for a 1911!
They seem to have NOOOO REGRETs!!

Pick up a CZ and go eww..doesn't feel right? hardly. Your
mind will say. ya, that feels like a umm. browning..or a
G17.God, this thing points nice..ohhh, nice single action..
POW POW..Wow! This thing shoots like a SIG!

Then after shooting one. You will say: How much? Do you accept Visa?
HAAAA sounds silly, but it's true!

Uncanny accuracy.. for the price. utlra-relaible and durable, economical,,and i must Warn You.. Very Addictive!

The TZ/Witness seems to be the best of the CZ clones,. and
i'm eager to try one in 10mm
http://cz-zone.50megs.com/images/joinban.jpg

Good morning, CZ75ID; I picked up a blued Witness full size 10mm yesterday. For the measly sum of $350 I'm really impressed. Only put two mag fulls through it but it worked. The WonderFinish is nicer looking and more durable. I just didn't want to wait a month to get one. As far as factory ammo is concerned the 10mm is somewhere in between a 357 maggie and a 41 magnum in the power department. Although no 41 magnum, IMHO, the 10mm makes for a good "trail" or "woods" gun. I like the calibre, and in the woods where I stomp around I wouldn't hesitate packin' a 10mm with the proper loads. If gizzlies aren't in the equation and the black bears are 250lbs or less I think the 10mm makes sense. To me, the Glock 20 is almost the perfect "trail" gun. Lightweight, reasonably powerful, and eleven rounds to boot. I just couldn't afford one. Anyhoo, best regards from a neighbor in Washington____J. Parker

Geeez, I can't even spell GRIZZLIES this morning.:) Cor-Bon makes some 10mm loads that I think would be better than the Silvertip for the woods. Best, J. Parker

There is no nickle 10mm Witness per se but there is the "wonder finish" (I hate that name! :) ) which is a satin silver/gray tenifer. I paid $343 for mine with that finish. The 10mm isn`t available with the polymer frame. The 175gr. Silvertip is a good all around load. There are loads that are hotter and more specialized though. For biggish or dangerous game I`d go with Corbon 180gr.JSP Penetrators or 220gr.LFP full tilt loads from Gray Area Ammo. I agree with you about the CZs. I have a CZ-75B I love! I`ll be getting more when funds permit but like you I just had to try a 10mm built on a CZ pattern and I can`t afford a Bren10. :) Marcus

Parker,

Glock 20s used show up around the Bellevue and Renton gun and pawn shops for about $425 used every month or two. Just call around.

DJ's Sport and Loan in Bothell also gets some good deals on used Glocks too!

Nice to see WA is in the house. From Boeing's new headquarters in Tukwila . . .

I have a blued 10mm witness with many thousands of rounds down it. The only problems I have had to date are breaking the rear adjustable sight because the recoil was to much for it. Eaa replaced it no questions asked.

I suggest a heavier recoil spring, but other then that "enjoy" (as they say at the diners).

Back