10mm Kimber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mossyrock

I have been getting the itch for a 10mm lately and have been casting glances at the Kimber line. I understand they are offering their full-sized models in .40 S&W. If this is the case, how tough would it be to have a 10mm match barrel installed along with the appropriate spring combination? Sounds interesting, huh?

------------------
Mossyrock
I respect your right to your own opinions and beliefs
and will fight to the death to defend your right to them
regardless of how uninformed and ignorant they may be.

Interesting - I bet the Kimbers custom shop would be able to help you.

------------------
Not all Liberals are annoying... Some are Dead.
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
The Critic formerly known as Kodiac

As a 10mm and 40S&W owner, all I can say is given the choice, I almost always go for the 10mm.

My story was I bought a witness 40 looking for a good shooter, and I loved the gun and cartraige. My wife liked it enough so that we picked up a MD96 and life was good. After a while the "more power" urge got the best of me and I picked up a 10mm witness. Now when I shoot the 10mm almost always goes to the range and the 40 sits in the safe.

Get a 10, you will never regret it.

Peter,

Yeah, I understand about the appeal of the 10mm. I am one of the few people in country who owned a Bren Ten; with TWO magazines! This is pretty rare considering most of them were shipped without any mags at all. I got terminally stupid one day and traded it for a worn out Colt National Match (Pre-Gold Cup) that wouldn't shoot for sour owl spit. I'm STILL crying over that trade...I also had a Colt Delta Elite for a while. I sold that to a friend who promptly had it stolen from him. I keep looking at the Witness 10mm line, but the idea of a 10mm Kimber really appeals to me...

------------------
Mossyrock
I respect your right to your own opinions and beliefs
and will fight to the death to defend your right to them
regardless of how uninformed and ignorant they may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back