10/22 mags

Scratch

I just bought my son a 10/22 for xmas and need some advice on what mags to buy and not to buy. I'd like to get at least one or two high caps while I still can, here again what are the the good one?
I'll put those away for when he gets older.
thanks,
Scratch

Scratch-How's it going? The best mags, by far, for the 10/22 are made by Eagle. These are hard to find, but well worth the effort. It seems that the price keeps going up daily. So get one quickly.

Steve

I like the Butler Creek "Steel Lips" hi-cap mags, but they now cost more than the rifle itself!
Butler Creek used to have a lifetime guarantee on these things, but considering all the legislation that's gone down, I have to wonder if they can, or will, honor it.

The only good 25 rd mags for 10/22's are the clear ones by Butler Creek. Any black colored ones are no good. Butler Creek's mags are expensive, but I got one, used it for about 3000 rounds, and it stopped feeding. I took it back to the store where I got it, without a reciept, and he gave me a new one. No questions asked. If you get two, you can clip them together side by side, for 50 rounds of shooting fun!

DENT GUY

Scratch:

Go to ( www.auctionarms.com ) do a search for Butler Creek. Place bid. Boom.

Note: These puppies are smokin hot at the moment. Plastic Butler Creek Hot Lips can go for as much as $60 each, steel lips start at $60 and can go as high as $100+ each.

Back