10/22 barrels and sights

menthol120

Inactive
I just bought a 10/22 carbine, and im looking for a barrel for it.... not sure what to go with.... i like the tactical solutions barrel with the threads on it for a compensator but im still a little curious, im not even sure if that barrel will fit my 10/22 because its the carbine and not a bull barrel model.

Any suggestions?

allot of people do the DIY surgery to their factory stock so it can free fload a bull bbl. IF i was going to buy a new barrel though....I would save enough to replace that HARD trigger and the stock as well as the carbine stock makes me crunch in half to cheek it :D

go to www.rimfirecentral.com I was a member there YEARS before i was a member here. When i had my first gun, a ruger 10/22. There are special bulletins JUST FOR the 10/22 people who trick em out....new poeple....common questions...OOH and trigger job you can do yourself! Definately poke around on this site and ask questions on peoples rigs and se what they have to say. EVERY advertised poster on the top of their website u know the ones that flash....are for .22s and shooting. Click one when you see a barrel and read : D.
P.S. heres that trigger mod. I did it to mine, then years later shot a friends .22 and im not even kidding when I say I checked to see if the safety was on when I pulled fairly hard and it didnt fire!
Works great
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...?q=10/22+trigger+job&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&sa=N
oh I also polish the bolt minspring rod, te it out and hold back the bolt handle, grab some 1,000 grit and wd40 or any oil you like and polish away! Wipe with a rag, and oil normally before re assembly. This makes your action cycle really smooth : D

Back