+0 Pearce Extension for Glock 26

SIMP

So, I bought one of these back when I first got my Glock 26 because the short grip felt so odd. For some reason, I put it on one of my Glock mags but never used it. Messed around with it last night on some practice draws and now it feels somewhat odd. I think I've come to appreciate the short grip of the Glock 26 without the extension. Plus, I carry my 26 OWB with an untucked shirt and I noticed the extension definitely prints more than the flush floor plate.

Anyway, just thought I'd share my experience with these extensions. I'm not bashing them at all because they are a quality item.

I tried the +0 and the +1 and they both worked as advertised. I did find after awhile that I shoot my G27 better without them attached. I think I traded them to a friend for "normal" magazines. He's happy and so am I.

I also found that I preferred the G23 magazine with the extentsion sleeve "better" when I was looking for more "grip".

I carry my G27 stock now and carry an extra mag from my G23

When I purchased my G26 a couple of years back I picked up some of these. I decided not to use them on my first range visit and ended up shooting the thing so well I never even tried them.

Sometimes I wonder if they might be beneficial in a stressful situation allowing better control of the gun, so who knows I may try them sometime just to see how they work.

I bought a used G27 a few years ago that came with three mags with the Pearce +1 installed. I like them but should try out a stock mag. Didn't get the stock floor plates but pulling the mag out as a test I don't think I'd like it much. But it makes having at least one stock mag to make the gun smaller. I do like a G23 mag with sleeve in my G27.

Back